STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jedi and shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inadine

inadine

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:44 am

gotta admit, saw some game play footage and it looked pretty choppy. dunno about the rest of the game or anything but graphically it looked like a shite fest.
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:52 am

SWOR or w/e? the mmo coming out? I didnt liek the footage they said they were liek dumbing down the graphics for some reason but i forgot why was so long ago ._.;; ill have to see if they have new vids on it..
Back to top Go down
inadine

inadine

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:56 am

ya swor, and i heard the same thing about them dumbing down the graphics, which blows imo.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:14 am

Is that just to make it run better and support more shit on screen or something? Bioware is one of my fav companies and I don't know if they've ever produced a bad game...but they've also never made an MMO.

TBH I'm pretty neutral on the Star Wars universe. Love movies 3-6, don't know shit about the lore, and don't really care one way or the other if SW:OR is good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Faeth0r

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:30 am

Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Faeth0r wrote:
http://universe.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx
Is that a serious $15 monthly MMO? It looks awesome tits.
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:57 pm

rofl @ lego mmo thingy.

and @ SWOR yeah they had a reason i think so its more fluid at running cuz they want a bunch of big battles or something, but i dunno. I guess games like AoC (age of conan) were super graphic intensive so alot of ppl didnt play XD I dunno tho I would have to find the video...

but yeah they said something about like massive landscapes. I dunno maybe it is like that one main city at 80 in WoW in the sky. Where the shit in the zone would load with the city so alot of ppl lagged there ;x, did they ever change that ? What was that city called D.... something i hate my memory ._. So maybe if SWOR has alot of aerial stuff, but god i hope no flying combat i am not a big fan of that 2 many buttons 2 push lol, and controlling multiplane movement at the same time sux when u try pushing ctrl R or something...
Back to top Go down
Faeth0r

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Teaspoon wrote:
Faeth0r wrote:

I've been keeping an eye on it, my son wants to play it. It beats him wanting me to tank heroics for his mage.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Faeth0r wrote:
Teaspoon wrote:
Faeth0r wrote:

I've been keeping an eye on it, my son wants to play it. It beats him wanting me to tank heroics for his mage.
I've never played a Legos universe game but they seem to always get decent reviews. I feel they may be underrated, and that MMO looks like a super fun time killer.
Back to top Go down
Faeth0r

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

I tend to agree, it does look like it could be a lot of fun. Probably not a HUGE amount of shit going on like typical MMO's but it has potential to be a lot of fun for the younger crowd. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

jedi and shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: jedi and shit   jedi and shit Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:11 am