STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runes of Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:01 am

So uh...this game is pretty much free WoW. Of all the piece of shit free games Alex and I have tried, this is IMHO the best. Of course I haven't gotten very far yet... Alex and I (and hopefully Lucy) will be giving it a shot.

http://us.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:19 pm

if it doesnt take me 10 years to dl it , ill prolly dl it next tue @ school rofl :S cuz yeah it doesn t pausse the dl , i started it and ... when i went to re dl it made a new folder -_-! but i wnated to test something, my friend in china is dlign at like 20kbps and he has good net so yeah x_x and me prolly like 120 siiigh ! did u alrdy dl it tom'?
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

I got a knight to lvl 7 last night. I'm going to level a mage though, the knight is just a solo char until YOU GET THE HELL ON THE GAME.

Last edited by Teaspoon on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Also what the fuck next Tuesday? Its Thursday >>
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:00 pm

:S its liek half way done from doing it over night x_x so when i watch the 2 movies i have to watch later i will dl it and maybe ill finish by 2night XD if not by sat for sure i think :S and yeah i said tue cuz thats the next time i go to class rofl , school net > mine : ) cuz at this rate it was gonna take me all weekend and i thought u couldnt pause it, but i figured out how. You just have to select the same folder it was in before XD and it will fidn the files, last time i clicked inside the RoM file and it didnt recognize em , started making a new file within that , if that makes sense XD
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Satarial_Uguu wrote:
:S its liek half way done from doing it over night x_x so when i watch the 2 movies i have to watch later i will dl it and maybe ill finish by 2night XD if not by sat for sure i think :S and yeah i said tue cuz thats the next time i go to class rofl , school net > mine : ) cuz at this rate it was gonna take me all weekend and i thought u couldnt pause it, but i figured out how. You just have to select the same folder it was in before XD and it will fidn the files, last time i clicked inside the RoM file and it didnt recognize em , started making a new file within that , if that makes sense XD
It makes sense, but you could have just summed it up with "I fail". How the fuck is it only 50% done after being on overnight though? I DL'd that shit at ~1MB/s.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm on the Grimdal PvP server.
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 am

Teaspoon wrote:
Satarial_Uguu wrote:
It makes sense, but you could have just summed it up with "I fail". How the fuck is it only 50% done after being on overnight though? I DL'd that shit at ~1MB/s.

WANT A COOKIE?! fuck u -_-
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:10 am

Satarial_Uguu wrote:
Teaspoon wrote:
Satarial_Uguu wrote:

WANT A COOKIE?! fuck u -_-
I would LOVE a cookie. Thx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STFU Jesus I'm Raiding :: General Topics :: Games-
Jump to: