STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uh oh..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Graviex

Graviex

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Uh oh.. Betajt
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Boo
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
inadine

inadine

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Graviex wrote:
oh, and also.. LOL
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/06/14/boyfriend-explodes-as-girlfriend-deletes-wow-characters/

Don't make me have to do this to you John! you are tearing us apart!
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Lol Tyler. But yeah I saw that yesterday and my jawed dropped @ the amount of retardation involved. It was probably staged but if not he's a complete dumbfuck since character restoration is pretty much the easiest thing in the world to accomplish. And on the other side, she's fucking retarded for throwing 10 year old fits (she IS female but still) and how fucking boring/lame/ugly do you have to be for someone to ignore you for 2010 WoW?
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm

why the hell would u break ur own pc over that -__- they must be noob to not understand restoration or if he rlly cared like the post said getting her arrested since she fucking filmed it, not break ur own pc cuz now ur fucked even more regardless of how rich you are which he didnt look to rich.... ppl just dont think now a days thats why i thought it was staged. but its also like that one girl who gets her bfs sc beta key and paper shreds it ? people r just so dumb....
Back to top Go down
inadine

inadine

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:44 pm

aww i make myself sad...i was reading things about Cata and now i kinda wanna play it..............
With 0 desire to raid either, just wanna like see the new starting zones and do the 5mans for the lore and shit. I'm a sad sad person. John lemme use your beta ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Some pretty interesting changes coming to talent trees, they're reverting to 31-point talent trees again, and you get 1 point every 2 levels now. Actually kind of liking the idea of this because a lot of trees have an extreme amount of useful talents (frost dk) but not enough points to really get everything. Theyre also making it so you "pick a spec" when you start putting points into something, and it grants you the usual "41-point" talent instantly. Like if you pick ret as a paladin, you automatically just start out with Crusader Strike. Seeeeems interesting!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1853-Cataclysm-Class-Mastery-Systems-Update#new_comment

I'll let you know how it is when they put patch up on beta.
Back to top Go down
inadine

inadine

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....these talent tree things seem pretty cool actually. I'm hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah, it seems like theres not really going to be cookie-cutter specs anymore, since they're removing a lot of those annoying increase dmg by +x% talents and just making everything a potential utility talent. Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 pm

So the 31-point talent trees are up here:

http://www.wowtal.com/

More info on them here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1866-Cataclysm-Beta-Build-12479

But after trying it out on beta, my quick conclusion is that I don't really like it at all.. It seems that they don't allow much, if any freedom to choose talents that you want like they said. At least for DK, my build is almost EXACTLY the same as it was pre cata, with no freedom to choose "optional" talents, etc. Im positive that these aren't close to the final trees, but at first glance its a big let down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uh oh.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh..   Uh oh.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh oh..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STFU Jesus I'm Raiding :: General Topics :: Games-
Jump to: