STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol @ Blizzard fail..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Graviex

Graviex

Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Empty
PostSubject: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 am

Pretty much the dumbest thing they could have done.. They were thinking of implementing "real names" on forum posts along with their Real ID changes. Hilarity ensues:

http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Americans-are-bad-at-games/Real-Names-on-the-Official-Forums-New-REAL-ID-function
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 am

Holy shit that's awesome. And holy shit that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
inadine

inadine

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 am

ya lol, this is pretty much the huge riot of the gamer world right now haha. and reasonably so imo
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Haha, yeah, I mean with this much "feedback" there's no way this change is going to go live. It better not Blizzard, for your own sake.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, the Blizzard we know now is pretty much Blizzard 2.0. The original SC, Diablo, WoW teams have had huge chunks of people leave for other companies or to start their own companies. The teams now, while they certainly inherited the tools to do things right, seem to be a little..."off".
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Lulz I like how they say they're changing it on account of "discussions".

It's still scary that they thought real names were a good idea in the first place.
Back to top Go down
inadine

inadine

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Teaspoon wrote:
Lulz I like how they say they're changing it on account of "discussions".

It's still scary that they thought real names were a good idea in the first place.

i see where they're coming from with the names shit, but really it'd just make trolls happier not the actual gamers. Either way dumb idea
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 am

What they SHOULD do is just let you be able to click the character or something, and it shows you a list of other character that player owns. I thought they did implement this at one point, but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Graviex wrote:
What they SHOULD do is just let you be able to click the character or something, and it shows you a list of other character that player owns. I thought they did implement this at one point, but I guess not.
I never thought of that, it would be an amazing idea and at least keep the forums (a little) less retarded. I still don't like how everything's trying to be Facebook now though.
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:29 am

wtb more stalkers please, and 4 chan threads, lul. so dumb tbh alot of ppl play mmos or even games to get away from irl , i mean it is fantasy , so why bring our privacy into it. sigh. good thing i wont be playing and i never post, i think i only ever had like 3-4 posts in my entire 4-5 years of playing wow lol. some may have been recruit actually so i lied , those would add a few ;x

but yeah, murders/house fires/revenge irls are DEF gonna happen and blizz is gonna be fuckedddd, i mean just after looking what happened to that GM , aldkjalkdjlka id be freaked. i mean i knew it was possible but thats gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Blizzard fail..   Lol @ Blizzard fail.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol @ Blizzard fail..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STFU Jesus I'm Raiding :: General Topics :: General Chat-
Jump to: