STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeon Fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

Dungeon Fighter  Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Fighter    Dungeon Fighter  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 am

Ok so my friend came over and was like play this free game with me and our brother!! And i was called Dungeon Fighter, i actually can say I enjoy it so far o.o Its like a fighting style mmo, u have combos but not liek aion chains. Its literal aiming/combos which are sort of addicting, well the class I picked was (the gunner, but i was female gunner) Anyways I dunno it looks liek maple story sighhh but i still was having fun and basically bymyself but u can do parties.

I guess it sort of reminds me of that game I played at your house John, um... where you are those little characters and it was liek cartoon style party we did 2 player fight through this placE? If you can even understand that description ;x.

Anyways I dunno so far seemes interesting, it also ranks your combos , like I was getting Fs and Es at first cuz I didnt realize u had to spam ur like main attack thenuse ur secondaries, i dunno hard to explain. I wish the graphics were better or i could actually see myself playing it alot, i havent tried the pvp ;x tho , i dunno if anyones bored its hella fast dl. I guess think Streets of Rage etc , cept u get items/armor/weps like an mmo and use consumables.

One major downside , not rlly gameplay wise is the Fatigue tho, i guess u get minus fatigue everytime u run an instance and it depletes fast at low level so it limits game play so ppl dont grind their face off? i dunno but restores everyday at 6 am for west. But supposedly at higher level doesnt deplete as fast. Anyways ill keep u guys updated if u even care XD!

http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Dungeon Fighter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter    Dungeon Fighter  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 am

My brother keeps telling me to play that game, and I have played it before, its pretty fun. It starts to get a little repetitive after a while, but the cool part is you can duel other people. I had a mage on there, but haven't really tried the new classes or w/e. My brother says female gunner is the way to go now, but it seems like everyone picks those.. lol Crying or Very sad . It also looks like maple story because that company also makes maple story Razz . I might pick it up randomly and install it if i get bored, just been kinda busy lately >.<.
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

Dungeon Fighter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter    Dungeon Fighter  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 pm

yeah Bob msgedme on aim and was like "i dont get ur description at all" lol and I said think streets of rage and maple story XD! I dunno I see alot of slayers, I just went gunner cuz i always regret going melee in free games cuz ranged is always op -_-! Plus i never play ranged dps classes. I dunno I could see it gettign repetitive but I think they have an awesome idea if they could make a sick as either a good looking mmo with the same concept and sometign to not make it so repetitive or an offlien rpg, and if u know one tell me ._.!!!!!! Fighting games = fave console if i were to choose now a days <_<! but i just am to lazy to look up games lol.

What was that game we played tho ,OH Castle Crashers that was it , i just remembered rofl.
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Dungeon Fighter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter    Dungeon Fighter  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

You should try this game called Ragnarok Battle Offline. Its based on the characters/enemies from Ragnarok Online, but its designed basically like DFO. Its not an MMO, but its fun as hell to play, and really addicting, specially if you know the enemies from RO. I used to play it with my brother, as you can play 2 player, but using the same keyboard. Dunno if theres an online/ LAN multiplayer mode, but I always just played from the same keyboard. Theres like 5 or 6 classes to pick from and you can build them all different ways. It also has a lot of depth to the combo system, which is always cool. The game is pretty awesome though, I love the artstyle of it. Heres a vid of some combos from it: