STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 am

Dude, this is the MAIN reason I've told you about the game.. =(
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 pm

I just saw this on /a/. Anything exciting?

Monster Hunter... 1290268269866

>This year's 52nd issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine is revealing on Wednesday that Negima manga creator Ken Akamatsu collaborated on the designs in CAPCOM's Monster Hunter Portable 3rd "hunting action" game. Specifically, he designed a large sword called "Hōma no Tsurugi," which Akamatsu describes as akin to the Hama no Tsurugi (Ensis Exorcizans/Sword of Exorcism) that the Negima heroine Asuna wields, only it has been enhanced by dark magic. The "Hōma no Tsurugi" bears the crest of Magia Erebea — a form of dark magic from Negima.

>The game will ship for the Sony PSP console in Japan on December 1.

Oh shit. Did you already ordered yours, /a/?
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Well lately they've added special swords in their latest games, like in MH Tri they had the Inu Yasha sword, Tessaiga or w/e. Although, it was only the Japanese version that got it.. which kinda sucked. They added a different sword model to the one in the american version, ended up looking like some stupid no-name sword =( I REALLY want to pre-order this shit, but I cant decide whether I want the Asian version or Japanese version, the Asian one is about 20 bucks cheaper. The only problem would be that I'm not sure I can play online with other people with the Japanese version if i buy the Asian one =( Asian versions of games are generally superior for single player games though.. they sometimes even come with an English language option, haha.

American:
Monster Hunter... TenebraLS

Japanese:
Monster Hunter... Tetu1
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Dude that golf game looks epic lol But I honestly didn't know that DS and PSP were just region free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Hunter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter...   Monster Hunter... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STFU Jesus I'm Raiding :: General Topics :: Games-
Jump to: