STFU Jesus I'm Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An MMO-only Portable System?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Graviex

Graviex

An MMO-only Portable System? Empty
PostSubject: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 pm

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting....

http://gear.ign.com/articles/112/1125473p1.html

possible 3g support as well... hmmmmmmmmm!
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

PostSubject: Re: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:29 pm

What is this I don't even...
Back to top Go down
Graviex

Graviex

PostSubject: Re: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Its potentially an epic fail... in production
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

PostSubject: Re: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

rofl remember that one handheld that came ou tthat was a phone too i think? I forgot the name.. but u had to take out the battery to put the game in. was soooo fail. I wish i could remember the name but that quote i tend to have under about me on FB is related to it which came from playing engrish and making fun of it u.u

uhh... maybe the N-Gage it was? I googled it lol but not sure. that shit was duuumb ;s

o and about the portable shit, thats what a gaming laptops for... I mean where can you not use laptops except highschool maybe now a days? or church if u go... but I have even played in class when I am able to sit where people cannot see me and class is that boring rofl, cuz fuck that mmo on that small of a screen... i love having my cam zoomed out as much as possible first of all... and I hate it on my laptop alrdy sooo yeah I could not see myself enjoying it...
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

Teaspoon

PostSubject: Re: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

It's certainly not something I would buy, but portable gaming has come a long ways. For the zomg iPhone type people a platform like that could be appealing.
Back to top Go down
Satarial_Uguu

Satarial_Uguu

PostSubject: Re: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 am

lol i been hearing them call i-phone app games (since u tilt the phone and tocuh most the time) a type of gaming itself and iphone ppl r gamers. SO DUMB rofl. like saying ppl who play puzzles r gamers. ;|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An MMO-only Portable System?   An MMO-only Portable System? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An MMO-only Portable System?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STFU Jesus I'm Raiding :: General Topics :: General Chat-
Jump to: